Monday, June 20, 2011

Day 171

Crawling...will it happen?
Adeline, you are a bit of a reluctant crawler. You had been getting up on your knees for weeks...and now, nothing. I am not really sure what to think about that. We have been doing some practicing though...I will prop you up on your knees, you will move your hands and I will move your knees and that seems to help you get the general movements down...so much so that today I propped you up and you moved you hands and knees (not very far, but you are getting the idea). As you can see from the picture above, I was just not quick enough on the draw to actually get a shot of you in the crawling position...but you are on you tummy, so that has to count for something, because as soon as you drop off you knees and onto your hands and tummy you scream bloody murder for someone to change your positon. We are hoping that crawling is happens some time before your first birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment