Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Day 117

Sunny Days
Adeline and I have been enjoying these sunny, mild days lately. We have been doing quite a bit of walking and walking in the sun requires us to fashionably keep our milky white winter skin safe from the harsh rays of the sun. Such fashionable duds as the sunny day hat pictured above. I am happy to report that Adeline likes sun hats a trillion times more than she likes winter hats! And as you can see from Adeline's facial expression I can't day she really likes it, but what's more important, she doesn't hate it, and she will wear it (without clawing it off her head or screaming bloody murder when I put it on her). Please get out and enjoy this wonderful weather...I know we will, because who knows how long it will last!

No comments:

Post a Comment