Sunday, February 27, 2011

Day 58

Adeline's Fish
We dismantled our 40gal fish tank today and decided to put the much, much smaller one (10gal) back up. And rather than having it in the dining room, where the BIG one was, we decided to put it in the living room; this way we will actually be able to enjoy it! Well Adeline is already a huge fan, as you may be able to tell from the intent gaze she is giving the tank in one photo and the big smile she is flashing in the other. I asked Adeline "Adeline, do you like the fish?" and I gave me that big smile...I'm gonna take that as a yes. I think the fish tank has replaced the computer visualizer as Adeline's favourite pass time.

The nightly bath dump ritual continues...Daddy is threatening short and sweet baths from now on if this doesn't stop...I just can't help but laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment