Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 53

I Want Some of That...
While we were out and about this afternoon Mommy and Daddy needed to refuel, therefore we stopped at a randome asian restaurant and at some chicken, rice and vegetables and Adeline could not keep her eyes or hands off our water. She must have been a thirsty girl. She just kept staring at our water following it as it was lifted from the table to our mouthes and then back down. Every time we offered her a sip of the ice cold water she would accept with eagerness. I wish she would gain enough dexterity and strength to be able to control a cup herself, because she much prefers it over the sippy cup and that way I could concentrate on feeding and drinking my self rather than constantly holding a cup for my sweet, sweet little lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment