Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 15

We have a budding artist on our hands...although she was more interested in eating the drawing implement than actually making any art. She even christened my diningroom table with permanent felt marker...I knew it would happen sooner or later.


This one is a picture of the gouge on Adeline's face from where her daddy let her face plant the floor yesterday. She was doing her daily sitting practice on the floor this time with daddy and she was doing real well until she toppled forward onto her sister's bone...How many times a day do I need to tell Chloe to pick up her toys until she remembers to do it herself? I just hope the memory of what happend does not come back to her every time she sits on the floor...until she sits I am going to blame it on this, more importantly, I am going to blame the Husband for it!

...and I know you cannon see it very well, but I asure you, it's a bad one!

No comments:

Post a Comment