Sunday, April 17, 2011

Day 107

In the Pack 'n Play
I took the baby insert out of the Pack 'n Play the other day and I think Adeline likes it. She sits in the there playing with whatever toys I pack there with her. Even though she is not moving yet it is still nice to have her contained. And it is easy to move it from the loving room to the kitchen when I want to make dinner and Adeline needs to be close to her mama.

Talking With Friends
We went to pick up a few things for the house at IKEA this afternoon and when we were on the way home Adeline got a bit fussy so I gave her her photo album. She preceded to flip through the pages, first Jack, then Daddy, then Mommy and then she got to the picture of her Jack and Carter she began talking to the babies, gently touching them and kissing them too. Kris and I just sat in the front seats quietly snickering, trying not to interrupt her.

No comments:

Post a Comment