Sunday, April 10, 2011

Day 100

Looking at Pictures 
So today I laid Adeline down on the living room floor and proceed to go to the kitchen and make dinner.  It was nice; I could hear her nicely playing with herself on the floor.  I assumed that she had not yet rolled over because lately as soon as she rolls over she gets really frustrated because she cannot roll back and wants someone to help her out.  Well I could hear these sweet little coos coming from her general direction; these noises intrigued me so I went to see what was going on in the living room.  To my surprise I found her, on her tummy looking at a picture of her buddy Jack.  She had in fact rolled over, found her photo album on the floor (had to move to do so), opened up to the page with Jack’s picture on is and was having a little conversation with her friend.  It was tooooo cute! Then she turned the page and started talking to Daddy =)

*100 Days down...265 to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment