Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day 83

Snot Bubbles
Finally I captured some! Adeline does not appear to be sick other than the thick yellow snot that continually drips from her nose and sudden onset irritability I have been experiencing. But I found the greatest nasal aspirator the other day (well for 20 bucks it better be amazing) so it has been helping her (and me) get more sleep...except last night when she was up every 2-3 hours. So about the nasal aspirator, you put the one end in her nostril and on the other end there is a hose that goes to a mouth piece where I can literally suck the snot out of her nose (son't worry it doesn't go into my mouth or anything). It really is the best...I did not realize that such a little thing could produce so may boogers and that there was a way to actually get those boogers out!

No comments:

Post a Comment