Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 48

On The Mend
Now that Adeline is feeling better The Husband and I are getting what she had...but it so much easier to deal with a sick Mommy and Daddy than a sick baby! We even went out on a little date this afternoon. The whole family went to Good Earth Cafe and had some good eats and good drink. Adeline got to sit in the big girl highchair and shared a pannin with Mommy (she got some of the bread;) It was really nice to get out again...I feel like I have been cooped up for a week, oh wait I have been cooped up for a week, well almost.

Yesterday I did not have the mental space or energy to share about the night before last (thankfully last night was much, much better) because it was bad and it sucked. What I will say is I was up at least every 2 hours and had to change all Adeline's clothing and bedding in the middle of the night.

On a funnier note...a couple nights ago Adeline pooped in the bath! It was soooooo funny!

No comments:

Post a Comment