Monday, February 7, 2011

Day 38

Adeline Loves her Mum...and Dad too
I wish that she had been super fussy and very difficult today so that I could tell you I put that particular shirt on her to remind me of how much she loves me every time I look at her fussy face or hear her piercing screams. But that just wasn't the case today. She was a very nice baby today. She slept in until 9am, she had two hour and a half naps (without any help from Mommy or Daddy), she ate and played well and she is now cooing to herself as she falls asleep. Don't think I am vain or anything...I had actually dressed her in her I Love Dad shirt this morning, but after she ate this afternoon she was so drenched with spit-up she needed to be changed and of course when you put the I Love Dad shirt on it must be followed by the I Love Mum one ;) At least Daddy got to see her in the I Love Dad one after she got up from her late morning nap...he was so pleased!

No comments:

Post a Comment