Thursday, December 15, 2011

Day 348

Hat!
Every year I want to get us some personalized stockings...well this year I just up and did it!  I have a Mommy one, Kris has a Daddy one and Adeline got one with her name on it.  And of course because Adeline is obsessed with wearing hats she had to have her's on her head! And of course as soon as I put it on, she had to take it off...I am hoping to get a cuter pic one of these days...maybe one where she's actually looking at the camera!

Here are our stockings...and I also have a matching tree skirt.
Let's hope that when we are blessed with more family members they still make these ones ;) 

1 comment:

  1. Bean Bags Your points are very true and heart touching. I must try to keep these points in my mind. I am sure these points ‘ll definitely help me in future. Thanks for the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete