Sunday, December 11, 2011

Day 344


Playing Outside
We definitely don't play outside enough!  Adeline LOVES it, but it's just so much darn work!  I enjoy being outside, but really there's not much to do in the winter (for me ;) ). Adeline is good with just doing her normal stuff and especially so because there is no (real) snow on the ground thus far. She pushes the car around saying zoom zoom (yes I say things in double and tripple all the time so Adeline does too!).  When she gets tired of that she checks out the fire pit, then asks for a swing.  She is content to just toddle around out there.  


Although I don't like bundeling up, or even getting Adeline all dressed for cold Edmonton days her up...I have to say she sure looks cute when she's all bundled up!  I just can't get enough of her dimples in the first shot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment