Thursday, July 21, 2011

Day 202

Big Girl
Adeline didn't want to sit in the cart today she wanted to stand in it...she was so pleased with herself too. She could not stop smiling at the checkout lady; she kept flashing the look at me, look what I am doing smile.


Baby Proofing Necessary
I have two baby proofing problem areas in our house...under the computer and under the fish tank. I am not sure what to do about them, but that didn't really matter...until today. Because until today Adeline was content to just motor around the house getting into things that were visible (i.e. not behing closed doors). Well today she realized that the doors under the fish tank slide open and there are a bunch of fun things in there that she can pull out and play with. Distraction has been the key today, but really I can't be watching her 24/7 to make sure she doen't get into those place...HELP what can I do?

No comments:

Post a Comment