Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Day 26


Click the Song to see video

For Christmas, from Uncle Timmy, Adeline got some new shoes...they were the cutest vans that I ever did see! But Adeline has fat feet (not long, just fat), so the ones he got her were way too small...I couldn't even get them on her feet. So I exchanged them for the size bigger. Well I brought those home and tried them on her feet and much to my dismay I could barely get them on her feet, but when I finally did she had a whole inch until her toes would touch the end. So I exchanged them for the velcro variety...the ones where she can have fat feet and I don't have to squish her feet into them! Thanks Uncle Timmy! - See Etnies on Adeline's feet (above) and a close-up (below).
Aren't they just the cutest things!

No comments:

Post a Comment